Instructions for Electronic Transfers to VCU
1. Provide the following information to your bank:
|BANK:||Wells Fargo N.A.|
|BANK ADDRESS:||1021 East Cary Street, 7th Floor Richmond, VA 23219|
|BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:||1. Access eServices/VCU Self Service through the “myVCU” portal at https://my.vcu.edu
2. Select the “Student” option
3. Select the “Student Direct Deposit and Electronic Funds Transfers” option
4. Contact Cameron Sawyer at (804) 827-1876 if you do not have access to the “myVCU” portal
|RFB:||Name of Student and Student ID (The student’s name and student id number must be included in the electronic transmission to ensure proper credit to the student’s account.)|
|OBI:||Notify Cameron Sawyer (804)827-1876|
|The student's name and student id number must be included in the electronic transmission to ensure proper credit to the student's account. If you are a vendor, please include the department name and invoice number.|
2. Notify Cameron Sawyer, Treasury Reporting, at email@example.com or (804) 827-1876 that you have transferred funds to the University.
3. NOTE: These instructions are for both domestic and international wire transfers.
4. International wires for tuition payments may be made directly through our partner, Flywire at https://www.flywire.com/vcu. International wire transfers not made through Flywire should include: SWIFT CODE = WFBIUS6S. NOTE: The University may not accept or send electronic funds or transact business with certain countries without the prior approval of the Office of Foreign Assests Control (OFAC), U.S. Department Treasury. OFAC publishes a list of foreign countries, government entities, companies, and individuals that are prohibited from doing business with the U.S., which can be found here.